Systems & Processes
Moore Stephens Insight has specific expertise in finance and ERP systems consultancy. We are independent from software suppliers and provide unbiased objective advice based on your accounting and business needs. Our services include:
- Requirements Definition
- Systems Selection & Implementation
- System Support & Managed Services
- Business Process Re-engineering and Change Management
- Bolt-on Functionality
For a finance function to operate effectively, systems and processes need to be architected optimally so that accounting transactions can be turned in to meaningful financial information to serve multiple purposes without the need for rework or manual intervention. Key to this is ensuring that accounting outputs are known and understood and that systems are configured and maintained correctly to preserve the integrity and quality of financial information. This is essential if the accountancy and business support services are to function effectively and the organisation can rely on ‘one version of the truth’.
Benefits we bring to your organisation include:
- Ensure any new systems support your accounting and business needs. We help you to define your requirements, produce Invitation to Tenders, define evaluation criteria, support you through the selection process and provide procurement support
- Ensure processes are efficient and effective by avoiding duplication, streamlining processes and aligning them to your strategic objectives as well as implementing effective change management strategies
- Optimise your current systems and processes by understanding your accounting and business needs and aligning your systems and processes accordingly. Re-implementing current systems is often a cost effective solution to many finance systems problems
- Maximise cost effective sharing opportunities by advising on and / or implementing shared services solutions relating to systems or accounting services
- Save time and money by applying our tried and tested methodologies for systems implementation which means you have access to tools, templates and expert advice to support you through the project effectively. To find out more about our methodologies please click here
- Maximise ROI from your systems by setting up a governance structure which optimises the system in the long term. If required we also provide managed services so your organisation can outsource the day to day running of your systems to us and free up your internal team to concentrate on other activities
- Take advantage of cost effective functionality which can be added on to your current systems – we can bring together relevant technologies to improve the overall data capture, processing and reporting of financial information, including systems interfaces, systems integration and excel reporting.