Moore Stephens Insight has a strong track record of working with public and private sector organisations supporting them through system change/optimisation and financial management improvement programmes for over 20 years.
We understand the environment in which you work and our consultants have specific sector experience as well subject matter expertise.
We would work with you to fully understand the specific requirements of your organisation and apply our experience and skills to help you to achieve your objectives.
Our experience spans across many areas of the public and private sectors, we have outlined below some of the key sectors we have been working with and our understanding of the key issues in each area:
We also have experience of working with Regulatory Bodies such us, Ofsted, Ofgem and the Office of Rail Regulation as well as Not for Profit organisations such as Great Central Railway, Lloyds Register and I CAN.
Overall key pressures we help to resolve across sectors include:
- Gain efficiency savings – by unlocking value from existing systems, improving current processes and ways of working, implementing new systems or sharing systems with other organisations.
- Improve service delivery – by ensuring the corporate systems are implemented according to the organisations’ needs, processes are efficient and roles understood.
- Reduce procurement costs and timescales – by using established procurement frameworks such the Crown Commercial Service ConsultancyONE framework.
- Improve financial management and control – by introducing improved Corporate Governance structures, improved reporting through ‘one version of the truth’ for financial and management information.
- Improve collaboration and share services – by selecting the right partners to work with ensuring an equal ‘share of voice’ and managing change successfully.