This sector is significant and complex; we understand that local authorities are under financial pressures with severe cutbacks, whilst having to improve front line services to citizens.
We have been working with councils of all sizes for many years to help them to review current processes and systems, understand financial and management accounting information requirements, implementing new systems or optimising current systems to improve financial management and controls whilst reducing costs.
We have also been supporting local authorities on shared systems and processes best practice as well introducing and recommending possible partners for sharing.
Our consultants are experienced, qualified professionals with extensive industry knowledge in local government.
We have strong track record of working with a number of local authorities including:
- Sheffield City Council – ERP system review and re-implementation
- Bristol City Council – Finance system optimisation
- Newcastle City Council – Finance system review and options report
- Herefordshire Council – Finance system review and optimisation
- North East Lincolnshire Council – Finance system review and options report
- London Borough of Waltham Forest – Employees contract analysis and modelling
- East Sussex County Council – ERP systems and processes review
- Durham County Council – Five year framework to provide finance system consultancy and accounting services
- Metropolitan Borough Council – ICT Contract review
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council – Finance systems consultancy
- Harborough District Council – IFRS conversion